THIS BOOK NOW HAS A BLOG! CHECK IT OUT HERE.
Vyvianna (a.k.a Vyv) is the protagonist of my forthcoming fantasy novel. She’s a seventeen year old girl with a BIG secret who dwells in Eternicca by The Eternal Wood. Unfortunately, Eternicca is ruled by the ruthless King Zollamedes and any form of magick is prohibited (unless it is of direct benefit to him).
Get to Know the Characters
- Her over-protective (and with good reason) mother’s name is Enide.
- Leonelle (a.k.a. Leo) is a good friend… for now. He can also be a bit of a nuisance, but in a charming way…
- Elebore is a silver-horned, elder dragon who cannot interfere with the fate of humans. However, that doesn’t stop Vyvianna from trying to convince him to get rid of her curse.
- The Sorcerer of Eternicca is downright elusive and may or may not know how to get rid of Vyv’s curse.
- Stephan and Chandor are trouble. At least Stephan still has an ounce of his humanity left in his heart…
- Castello is the master of Stephan and Chandor. Let’s just say you wouldn’t want him to be your boss—even if you were a villain, too.
There are more characters—some you’ll love instantly, others you may grow to love, and there are a few you’ll probably despise… But I don’t want to give too much away. 🙂
*Interesting Fact: Vivianna is a Latin-derived name that means “life.” I decided to spice things up and replace the first “i” in her name with a “y.”